Business Transactions, Estate Planning, Trusts and Probate, Real Estate and Public Agency | wsmith@fcopl[email protected] | Ext. #209
Bill Smith’s practice emphasizes business, real estate, taxation, estate planning and probate law. He has been with Ferguson Case Orr Paterson LLP since 1987.
Bill earned his law degree from the Santa Clara University in 1986. He then traveled south to the University of Southern California, where he received his Masters of Business in Taxation.
In his free time, Bill coaches a variety of basketball teams in Ventura County and is a member of the Ventura Hillsides Conservancy Advisory Board.
- M.B.T., University of Southern California, Taxation, 1993
- J.D., University of Santa Clara, 1986
- B.S., University of California, Santa Barbara, with honors, 1982
- State Bar of California, 1986
- Ventura Hillsides Conservancy Advisory Board Member (Officer, Founding Member)
- Fusion Basketball Coach