Family Law & Estate Planning, Trusts and Probate Litigation | [email protected] | Ext. #239
Kymberley Peck practices in the area of family law, estate planning, probate and trust litigation. Using her experience in highly contested litigation, she expertly guides clients through the legal process, and brings strategic insight to cases involving crossover issues in her areas of practice.
She earned her Bachelor of Arts in History from the University of California, Los Angeles, studying Ancient Greek and Roman History. While at UCLA she volunteered as a tutor for underprivileged children through Bruin Corps.
Kymberley earned her law degree from Southwestern Law School, where she was active in the Women’s Law Society and studied law for one semester at the University of London, England. She was a three-year recipient of the John J. Schumacher Scholarship and placed first in her class both in Water Law and International Trade Law, earning the CALI award for excellence in each subject.
Prior to joining Ferguson Case Orr Paterson, LLP, she practiced in a small Beverly Hills, California family law practice. She also served as a volunteer Victim Advocate for the Ventura County District Attorney’s Office, Victim Services Unit.
Beyond work, Kymberley enjoys traveling, and hopes to visit all of the world’s greatest beaches.
- J.D., Southwestern School of Law, 2010
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, History, 2006
- State Bar of California, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
Professional Affiliations and Honors:
- Super Lawyers “Rising Star” (2016 and 2017)
- Women Lawyers of Ventura County (2017 President)
- Ventura County Bar Association
- Los Angeles Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association