Employment Litigation and Counseling
Ferguson Case Orr Paterson LLP provides a full range of employment law services. Although the practice is oriented toward the representation of employers, we are also experienced in advising and representing employees. Our areas of practice include:
- Counseling employers regarding employment regulations and employment termination practices.
- Review and preparation of personnel policies and employee handbooks.
- Mediation and arbitration in employment disputes.
- Representation of employers before administrative agencies, including the California Labor Commissioner, Department of Fair Employment & Housing, U.S. Department of Labor’s Wage & Hour Division and the EEOC.
- Representation of employers in employment litigation, including wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, trade secrets and unfair competition lawsuits.
- Preparation of employment contracts and other contractual arrangements.
- Representation of employers in collective bargaining.
- Regulations concerning work place safety.