Environmental and Natural Resources
Ferguson Case Orr Paterson LLP counsels and advises individuals, business entities and public agencies regarding environmental regulations and natural resources. Our practices include:
- Representation regarding Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (“CERCLA”) and other environmental rules and regulations.
- Disputes regarding toxic tort liability and regulatory charges.
- Hazardous waste issues and related litigation.
- Representation in water rights adjudications and other matters concerning the supply of water.
- Agricultural-related environmental matters such as runoff management.
- Oil and gas leases and agreements.
- Counseling and litigation arising from the California Environmental Quality Act (“CEQA”), including the preparation and review of environmental impact reports.
- Representation regarding the California Coastal Act.
Neal Maguire– Chair
Back to News