As development continues throughout California, Ferguson Case Orr Paterson offers broad experience representing clients in all phases of construction documentation, advice during the course of construction projects, and, if necessary litigation. Our services include:
- Representing developers, general contractors, subcontractors, architects, engineers, homeowners and homeowner’s associations in connection with construction documentation, advice during construction, and, if necessary, in construction disputes.
- Advising clients during the course of construction with the goal of avoiding a dispute.
- Advising clients regarding bonds, guarantees, sureties, liens and other security interests.
- Litigating construction and development contracts, including breach of contract and negligence claims.
- Guiding clients in dispute resolution.
- Handling construction defect disputes regarding commercial, industrial, single-family homes, multi-unit dwellings and commercial properties.