Ferguson Case Orr Paterson LLP provides a full range of employment law services. Although the practice is oriented toward representing employers, we are also experienced in advising and representing employees. Our areas of practice include:
- Counseling employers regarding employment regulations and employment termination practices.
- Reviewing and preparing personnel policies and employee handbooks.
- Representing clients in mediation and arbitration of employment disputes.
- Representing employers before administrative agencies, including the California Labor Commissioner, Department of Fair Employment & Housing, U.S. Department of Labor’s Wage & Hour Division and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- Representing employers in employment litigation, including discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, trade secret disputes and unfair competition lawsuits.
- Preparing employment contracts and other contractual arrangements.
- Representing employers in collective bargaining.
- Advising clients on regulations concerning work place safety.