With Southern California’s rapidly-evolving technology sector and globally-facing business environment, Ferguson Case Orr Paterson’s attorneys keep a keen eye on developments in intellectual property law. Our lawyers advise individual and business clients from throughout the region on all aspects of intellectual property, and many of our lawyers are licensed to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). We also have substantial experience representing clients in intellectual property-related litigation in federal court and before administrative agencies. Our specific services include:
- Drafting and prosecuting patent applications before the USPTO in all technological fields, including but not limited to electronics, semiconductors, biomedical devices, software, and mechanical devices.
- Filing and prosecuting trademark applications.
- Foreign patent and trademark prosecution and enforcement, including jurisdictions such as Australia, Canada, China, Europe, Japan, Korea, and the United Kingdom.
- Registering copyrights.
- Litigation in district and appellate courts, and before the USPTO.
- Intellectual property licensing.
- General counsel intellectual property services.